ACADEMY CONTRACT & NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
This Academy Contract & Non- Disclosure Agreement (“Agreement”) is made on _____ day of 2018 between:
- Name: ________________________________________________________________
Date of Birth: ____________________________________________________________
Email ID: _______________________________________________________________
Phone Number: __________________________________________________________
Emergency/Alternative number: _____________________________________________
Hereinafter known as the “Recipient” of the FIRST PART.
- Ayesha Academy [Details of the Academy including the phone number, Email address and location] hereinafter known as the “Owner” of the SECOND PART and hereinafter the parties collectively shall be known as “Parties”.
- CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: “Confidential Information” for the purposes of this Agreement shall mean and include all such information, materials (study books, information in relation to the workshop), disclosed orally or written, by the Owner to the Recipient during the course of the Workshop. The Owner holds the proprietary ownership, copyrights in relation to the Confidential Information shared to the Recipient.
- PROTECTION OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. The Recipient understands and acknowledges that the Confidential Information has been developed or obtained by the Owner by the investment of significant time, effort and expense, and the Confidential Information is a valuable, special and unique asset of the Owner which provides the Owner with a significant competitive advantage, and needs to be protected from improper disclosure. In consideration for the receipt by the Recipient of the Confidential Information, the Recipient agrees as follows:
A. NO Disclosure. The Recipient will hold the Confidential Information in confidence and will not disclose the Confidential Information to any person or entity without the prior written consent of the Owner.
B. No Copying/Modifying. The recipient undertakes not to copy or modify any Confidential Information without the prior written consent of the Owner.
C. Unauthorized Use. The Recipient shall promptly advise the Owner if the Recipient becomes aware of any possible unauthorized disclosure or use of the Confidential Information.
D. Application to Employees. The Recipient shall not disclose any Confidential Information to any employees of the Recipient, except those employees who are required to have the purpose of this Agreement. Each permitted employee to whom Confidential Information is disclosed shall sign a non-disclosure agreement substantially the same as this Agreement at the request of the Owner.
- UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION – INJUNCTION. If it appears that the Recipient has disclosed (or has threatened to disclose) Confidential Information in violation of this Agreement, the Owner reserves the right to restrain the Recipient from disclosing the Confidential Information in whole or in part to any third party that was disclosed without the written consent of the Owner. The Owner shall not be prohibited by this provision from pursuing any other remedies or recourses, including a claim for losses and damages as available to the Owner under the Law and Equity.
- NON-CIRCUMVENTION. During the term of this Agreement, Recipient will not attempt to do business with, or otherwise solicit any business contracts found or otherwise referred by Owner to Recipient for the purpose of circumventing, the result of which shall be to prevent the Owner from realizing or recognizing a profit, fees, or otherwise, without a specific written approval of the Owner. If such circumvention shall occur the Owner shall be entitled to any commissions due pursuant to this Agreement or relating to such transaction.
- NO WARRANTY. The Recipient acknowledges and agrees that the Confidential Information is provided as an “AS IS” basis. The owner makes no warranties, or express of implied, with respect to the confidential information and hereby expressly disclaims any and all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event, shall the owner be liable for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages in connection with or arising out of the performance or use of any portion of the confidential information. The Owner does not represent or warrant that any product of business plans disclosed to the Recipient will be marketed or carried out as disclosed, or at all. Any actions taken by the Recipient in response to the disclosure of the Confidential Information shall be solely at the risk of the Recipient.
- LIMITED LISCENCE TO USE. The Recipient shall not acquire any intellectual property rights under this Agreement except the limited right to use set forth above. The Recipient acknowledges that, as between the Owner and the Recipient, the Confidential Information and all related copyrights and other intellectual property rights, are (and at all times be) the property of the Owner, even if suggestions, comments, and/or ideas made by the Recipient are incorporated into the Confidential Information or related materials during the period of this Agreement. The Recipient shall not apply for or obtain any intellectual property protection in respect of the Proprietary Information
- Each party agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the other party from any and all third-party claims, demands, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, costs and expenses resulting from the indemnifying party’s material breach of any duty, representation, or warranty under this Agreement.
- ATTORNEY’S FEES. In any legal action between the parties concerning this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding of the parties regarding confidentiality. The obligations of confidentiality shall survive 1 year from the date of disclosure of Confidential Information. Any amendments must be in writing and signed by both parties. This Agreement shall be construed and be governed by the laws of India and the courts at Hyderabad, Telangana will have the jurisdiction for the adjudication of any legal matter. This Agreement shall not be assignable by either party. Neither party may delegate its duties to third party under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the other party. The confidentiality provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect for 10 years and shall be the term of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining portions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and construed so as to best effectuate the original intent and purpose of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall be executed by the Parties delivered in the manner prescribed by law as of the date first written above.
NOW THIS NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT IS EXECUTED AND AGREED TO BY:
Ayesha A.K. email@example.com
[Name of the Student]
GUIDELINES, TERMS & CONDITIONS:
We value everyone’s time and we hope you do to. We will be enforcing a no-late policy out of respect for our educator and attendees. If you are late for any reason to any session, and the door has been closed, you will be asked to wait until the next session starts or this session ends before lunch break to enter. No Exceptions.
Please leave your religious your political and religious beliefs outside of class during the duration of the workshop.
There is NO videotaping while any Class is in session. This includes Hands On – Video (Snapchat, Instagram stores, Facebook Live or anything recorded) is ONLY allowed (BEFORE we being each day, during LUNCH, during break out SNACKS and in your free time.
*Please refrain from taking FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY during the sessions.
*We ask that all phones be on silent during the sessions. If you need to make a call or elaborate text, please leave the session so you won’t disturb others.
*Please be respectful of your fellow attendees be showing patient and humility, we are all the united in our differences.
*We ask that you direct all questions pertaining to techniques taught to the educator and to the support staff. We all have different ways of doing things as per the level of experience so it is important that you not try to teach the student working on you.
*Introduce yourself to each other, even if it feels weird or awkward, you will be happy you did.
*Sanitization is extremely important, so be sure to wash hands, use alcohol when necessary and keep working areas clean.
*Smokers- Please be aware of others sensitives before working on them.
*Questions should be written down and asked at the end. Be sensitive to your classmates by consolidating your questions and not overwhelming the educator all at once.
*Please be respectful of everyone’s work space. Don’t borrow anything from someone else without asking.
*We have a zero tolerance policy towards stealing the workshop products or equipment. In case where it happens a proper legal action will be taken.
*If a student behaves improperly on the hotel premises or any damage to our or the hotel’s property, a strict action will be taken along with reimbursement by the student.
*You are requested to take all notes of your academic theory lessons in the workbooks provided to successfully qualify to clear this workshop level.
* No refunds will be given on failure to attend and the course fees need to be cleared before starting the session.
*The cancellation policy is application on Act of God and/or War.
Terms and ConditionsAyesha AK2018-09-01T15:43:27+05:30